We have extensive experience in the conducting of the following type of Failure Investigations and Services.
How We Can Help You
- Power station, boiler and pressure vessels – general and overheating failures.
- Shaft, gear and sprocket failures.
- Welding and heat treatment failures.
- Sugar, paper and petrochemical industry equipment failures.
- Elevated temperature failures.
- Corrosion failures.
- Remnant life assessment of steam turbines and components.
- Graphitization, detection and the quantification and the assessment of it.
Power Stations, Boilers & Pressure Vessels
Metallurgical Condition Assessments
Major and Mini
We perform “Major and Mini” remnant life – metallurgical condition assessments of power stations, boilers, steam lines and pressure vessels that operate in the MATERIAL CREEP temperature range.
Metallurgical Material Condition Assessment
In-Situ Metallography – Replicas
Metallurgical failure investigations
Portable hardness testing
Qualitative portable spectroscopic analysis
Etching and Replication
78 Rex Street, Elardus Park Ext1,
082 904 4624
012 345 3562